CAMBA’s Men’s Mountain Bike Clinic is hugely popular! Join us for CAMBA’s 2023 Men’s Mountain Bike weekend clinic, which will prove to be even better! This clinic is open to guys – or those identifying as a guy– whether you are an old fart, a young buck, or somewhere in between. Join the rest of us as we spend a weekend improving your riding skills. Anyone looking to significantly improve their riding skills and enjoying 2.5 days of learning from the best coaches in the area will fit in. Come learn, improve, AND enjoy the amazing CAMBA trails. All skill levels are welcome!
The clinic begins the afternoon of July 14 and finishes the afternoon of July 16. Each day will include a combination of skills, trail riding to reinforce those skills, and some free time with your coaches for additional skills. You’ll be in a group of 7-9 participants, with a coach and assistant coach. Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday snacks are included in your registration, as well as a great event t-shirt.
See the schedule below: Note that this schedule is subject to change – all participants will be notified if there are any changes.
Email Laurie Woodbury with any questions at Lwoodbury@cambatrails.org
Friday, July 14, 2023, OO Trailhead, SC Johnson Center, Seeley, WI
• 4:00pm – optional group ride
• 5:30-7:00pm – Check-in, meet the coaching team, create your name plate, dinner served (included in registration)
• 6:30 – 7:30 – our coaches will talk on bike maintenance, how to fix a flat, suspension set up, what to bring with you on a ride, and other good stuff to know
Saturday, July 15, 2023, Cable Bike Park, Cable, WI
• 8:30 am – Coffee and breakfast treats provided
• 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Get with your group! We’ll rotate through stations on the skills course, where you’ll learn about basic body position, saddle height, how to comfortably go over rocks and logs, negotiate curves, anticipate the trail ahead, ride a pump track and berm course, and more!
• Noon – Lunch provided at Cable Bike Park. Group photos.
• 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Continue to work on your skills, and put them to work in small group rides on the trails at the park. Take part in on-the-trail sessions according to ability.
• 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm- Dinner served (included in your registration). Location TBD – Fun social time with all the participants. Choose your Sunday adventure or learning session.
Sunday, July 16, 2023
• 9:00am – 12:00 – Meet at your “Choose your Own” location and ride, session, and have fun! Breakfast on your own. Snacks provided for your enjoyment on the trail.
Cancellation policy: We will refund registration less a $50 processing fee up until four weeks prior to the event. After that, refund (less the $50 processing fee) will be dependent upon filling your spot from our wait list. If we cannot fill your spot, we cannot provide a refund after that point.