Join us for the CAMBA Women’s Mountain Bike Weekend South, at the CAMBA trails in Hayward and Seeley! Open to women and those identifying as a woman. All skill levels are welcome. Beginning riders will learn basic skills for single-track riding, while advanced riders will expand their skills on the versatile CAMBA trails. Everyone will have an opportunity to gain confidence and have a great time with a group of women who love riding. Instruction provided by regional certified coaches experienced in coaching beginner to advanced riders. Live it up on the sweet trails with food, swag, and fun!
See the tentative schedule below – note that this schedule is subject to change and all participants will be notified if there are any changes. Email Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Friday, June 23, 2023
Location: SC Johnson Center, OO Trailhead Seeley, WI
- 4:30pm – 7:00pm – Check-in, craft your name plate. Light dinner (6pm) and soft beverages catered in.
- 6:30pm – 7:15pm – BRING YOUR BIKE! Our coaches will help you get your bikes set up right for you tonight so you’re ready to go on Saturday morning.
- 7:15pm – 8:30pm – Meet your coaches; ask them questions!
Saturday, June 24, 2023
Location: Hatchery Creek Park Trailhead – Hayward WI
- 8:15am – Coffee and breakfast treats provided
- 9:00am – Warm up! Coach Val Foley will get us moving with a fun warmup.
- 9:30am – 12:30pm – Get with your group and get started! Your group will learn and work on level appropriate mountain bike skills including basic body position, cornering, ratcheting, navigating over rocks and logs, anticipate the trail ahead, ride a pump track and berm course, and more!
- 12:30 – Lunch provided at the Hatchery Park Pavilion at the Trailhead. Group photos.
- 1:30pm – 4:30pm – Continue to work on your skills, and put them to work in small group rides on CAMBA’s newly rehabbed and amazing Hatchery Creek Trail! Take part in on-the-trail sessions or additional skills with your coach.
Location: SC Johnson Center OO Trailhead – Seeley, WI
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Dinner served at 6pm (included in your registration). Outdoor education break-out sessions which could include basic maintenance and repair, how to change a flat, etc. Swag drawing!
Sunday, June 25, 2023
Location: Hatchery Creek Park Trailhead
- Breakfast on your own, snacks provided for your enjoyment on the trail.
- 9:00am – 12:00pm – Meet at Hatchery Creek again, staying with your group, go for a coach-guided ride somewhere on the CAMBA trails and put your new skills into play!
- 12:00pm – goodbyes from your location
- Registration includes Friday and Saturday dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch, some sweet swag, a full weekend of amazing skills instruction, and more!
- Registration: $325
- Limited to 64 participants. All levels are welcome.
- Lodging is not included with the cost of registration. More information to come on lodging options in the area.
Come on and join us in the CAMBA Women’s and ride away with a bunch of new riding skills!
Email Laurie at email@example.com with any questions.
Cancellation Policy: We will refund registration less $50 up until four weeks prior to the event. After that, refund (less $50) is dependent upon filling your spot from our wait list. If we cannot fill your spot, we cannot provide a refund after that point.