CAMBA’s first Men’s Mountain Bike weekend clinic was hugely popular! Join us for CAMBA’s 2022 Men’s Mountain Bike weekend clinic, which will prove to be even better! This clinic is open to guys – or those identifying as a guy – whether you are an old fart, a young buck, or somewhere in between. Join the rest of us as we spend a weekend improving your riding skills. Anyone looking to significantly improve their riding skills and enjoying 2.5 days of learning from the best coaches in the area will fit in. Come learn, improve, AND enjoy the amazing CAMBA trails. All skill levels are welcome!
The clinic begins on Friday afternoon and finishes on Sunday afternoon. Each day will include a combination of skills, trail riding to reinforce those skills, and some free time with your coaches for additional skills. You’ll be in a group of 7-9 participants, with a coach and assistant coach. Friday apps, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday snacks are included in your registration, as well as a great event t-shirt.
See the schedule below: Note that this schedule is subject to change – all participants will be notified if there are any changes.
Friday, July 15, 2022
Location: Sawmill Saloon, Seeley, WI
- 4:30-6:30 pm – Check-in, meet the coaching team, appetizers served (dinner on your own), create your name plate
- 6:00-7:30 pm – Our coaches will talk on bike maintenance, how to fix a flat, suspension set up, what to bring wit you on a ride, and other good stuff to know
Saturday, July 16, 2022
Location: Cable Bike Park, Cable, WI
- 8:30 am – Coffee and breakfast treats provided
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Get with your group! We’ll rotate through stations on the skills course, where you’ll learn about basic body position, saddle height, how to comfortably go over rocks and logs, negotiate curves, anticipate the trail ahead, ride a pump track and berm course, and more!
- Noon – Lunch provided and group photos.
- 1:00-4:00 pm – Continue to work on your skills, and put them to work in small group rides on the CAMBA trails. You will likely be driving or carpooling to the trails. Take part in on-the-trail sessions according to ability.
Location: Rivers Eatery, Cable, WI
- 5:30-7:30 pm- Dinner served (included in your registration). Fun social time with all of the participants. Choose your Sunday adventure or learning session.
Sunday, July 18, 2021:
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Meet at your “Choose your Own” location and ride, session, and have fun! Breakfast on your own. Snacks provided for your enjoyment on the trail.
Lodging is not included in the cost of registration. Check out our lodging information for more details on options.
Come on and join us in the CAMBA Men’s Clinic and ride away with a bunch of new riding skills!
Email Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.