Take us to another 30.
$30K Match Anniversary Drive
We have received $22.9K of our $30K Match Drive! Help take us over the finish line!
We need you to make all of this happen. Help ensure all riders find their own path to bliss.
CAMBA is building trails now and building plans for our future. Trails are being built now and a Master Plan is in process to guide our future trails. Watch for user surveys this summer and give us your input for the future.
Our first $30K in donations will be matched by a generous donor to give you more mileage for your giving.
Join the CAMBA community in making an important difference in reaching our goal for the trails you love. Especially now during our 30th anniversary. It’s an incomparable way to get more distance out of your dollars. And an exceptional time to become a part of CAMBA’s long legacy.
Our trails don’t get older. They get better.
Here are details on projects underway.
- The north Makwa Trail will be revitalized to return to its original intermediate level, $35-40K
- New flow trail is being added to Patsy Lake to reroute around trouble erosion areas, $25-30K
- The Hospital Trailhead will be moved next to Water’s Edge to offer more trail accessibility with better parking, $4K
- A new, intermediate connection trail between Dirt Candy and Mt. Telemark will bolster system access, $35-40K
- The Flow Mama Trail will be touched up, $5-7K
- The Esker Trail will be realigned for improved trail and easier winter grooming and maintenance, $20-25K
- Other rehab and brushing, $15K
- A new, beginner level trail at the Ski Hill Road Trailhead will invite novice riders into the CAMBA network, $20-25K
- The Stick will become one way with an added new climbing section, $25-30K
- A new jump line at Ashwabay for those who want to test their limits provide some new downhill excitement, $6-8K
We want to be prudent with spending your donations by keeping operating costs as low as possible.
Our programs include our trail development, membership, merchandise, races, & clinics. Program costs are 76% of our budget while operating costs make up 24% of our budgeted expenses. We feel good about our focus on the trails and community!
When you donate, you can choose where your donations are used within the organization. Our 30th Anniversary Campaign Donations will be used for the Trails. No matter where you donate, we sincerely thank your generosity.
We always welcome donations to the unrestricted GENERAL FUND and we will use your donation where it is needed most.
Here are Other Ways to Donate
Leave A Legacy – Estate Planning
Mail In Your Donation
Donor Advised Funds
Employer Matching Contributions
If your family has a philanthropic foundation, CAMBA welcomes and encourages your support.
Donate via PayPal
Donate via your PayPal account.
CAMBA Business Sponsorship
Make a payment toward a CAMBA Sponsorship. Learn more about your business sponsoring CAMBA either through an annual or an event sponsorship.
CAMBA is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, Tax ID Number 39-1743206. Your donation is fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We greatly appreciate your financial support. Thank you!